Friday, December 23, 2011

Future Floor Polish Update

I've had some questions on the Future floor polish that I used on the Alcohol Ink Ornaments and wanted to give you an update. Apparently, I've had my bottle for quite some time because in 2007 this product was renamed...but never fear!...it's still available!

From SC Johnson Wax website:
The Future Floor Polish product - acrylic floor finish for no-wax & regular floors - was renamed under the Pledge® brand in November of 2007. It is now Pledge® Premium Floor Finish with Future® Shine. It is still the same great Future formula, just with a new name. It still provides that durable, long lasting shine.

Thought you'd want to know this if you've been looking for Future floor polish.

Laura also asked whether this technique can be used on the inside of plastic ornaments. I've never tried it myself, but can't image that it wouldn't work. If you know for sure, please let us know...thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!