Friday, August 10, 2012

Kitty Thank-You Card

While I was spending my vacation week at the lake with my mom and sister, the boys stayed with my dad (bro-in-law is "allergic"...uh-huh, sure J).  I whipped up this quick thank-you card to send to my dad for taking good care of the fur balls while I was gone. 

I came across this photo of the Dodge-ball in mid yawn from a while back and was inspired to make a card with him "shouting".


The inside of the card features both boys...I couldn't leave out Ollie!  Quick and simple...and cute because my kitty cats are on it!  J


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink ‘Kraft’
Patterned Paper:  Paper Pizzaz
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo
Inks: Color Box ‘Black’
Embellishments: Stickopotomaus ‘Comic Book Captions’; Karen Fosters Designs ‘Love My Cat’; gingham ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Funny! I'm sure the Grands will enjoy showing off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so cute and wonderful way to thank the person watching them.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!