Thursday, July 14, 2011

Congratulations Toast Tag

Only one more day to grab the Champagne digi while it's free!  This tag uses two champagne images to show a toast...I think it will be a good one to use on a wedding or anniversary gift.

The Details:
  • I started with a manila tag, embossed it using the Tim Holtz Regal Flourishes texture fade, and colored it with mostly Wild Honey DI.  I also used touches of Tattered Rose and Old Paper DI.
  • I layered a K&Co tag on top of the manila tag, aligning the holes.  I stamped 'Congratulations' in StazOn Timber Brown and embellished with lace and pearls.
  • I printed two champagne glasses, colored them with watercolor pencils, cut them out, and layered them on the tag as if they were being "clinked" for a toast. 
  • To highlight the bubbles, I added dots with white gel pen.
  • The champagne glasses also got a layer of Glossy accents to make them look more like glass.
  • I then sprayed the whole tag with Gold and Pearl Perfect Pearls Mists.


I love the summery colors and the shimmer!  So romantic looking.


Supplies:
Paper
: manila tag; K&Co. Studio 112 ‘Ornate’ tag
Image: Champagne digital stamp by Paper Squirrel
Stamps: SU! ‘Warmest Regards’
Inks: StazOn ‘Timber Brown’; DI ‘Old Paper’, ‘Wild Honey’, ‘Tattered Rose’; Glaze pen ‘White’; SU! watercolor pencils
Embellishments: lace ribbon; pearls; Darice flower; Martha Stewart crystal fine glitter; Perfect Pearls Mist ‘Perfect Pearl’, ‘Heirloom Gold’; Glossy Accents; ribbon; TH texture fade ‘Regal Flourishes’

Tools: tweezers; foam ink blending tool; glue dots; glue; Texture Boutique; glitter tray

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!