Monday, August 22, 2011

Such a Tease!

The weather on "craftcation" has been too cool for beach time, so we've been in full creative mode the last couple of days.  Lots of cards to share with you in the coming week(s), but tonight, I'm just going to tease you with a little sneak peek!

The card on top was yesterday's post...so much fall goodness hiding underneath!  School Days, Halloween, and Thanksgiving...oh my!  Those papers sticking out are my supply lists...I was afraid to take them out for fear of mismatching, but I figured you wouldn't mind.

While I've had to transplant nearly my entire studio for a week, I do have the benefit of good company (my mom, sister, and Millie the bulldog) and Cindy's entire stash at my disposal.  But just like at home, my work area is a complete disaster!


Hope you enjoyed the peek...stay tuned!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!