- This ornament has so many elements that I personally LOVE that it's hard to choose a favorite, but I do adore the uniqueness of the feather fill. I was going to use the same fill on all five pockets, but while digging in the much-picked-over Christmas floral section of JoAnn, I happened upon some feather picks with little jingle bells mixed in. How could I resist?!
- Working our way down, I used ribbon as the hanger for a soft, feminine touch.
- I found this gold mesh ribbon last season in the clearance bin...what a fabulous find! It makes a lovely topper and the pearls add a creamy softness.
- Christ is the reason for the season, and this vintage image from The Graphics Fairy is just gorgeous! I added just a bit of Stickles to His halo and the dove.
- The dimensional "Be Jolly" sticker is nestled in with a felt and silk poinsettias, some leaves, and a bridal pick.
- I used my tiny attacher to seal the bottom of the tube and covered the evidence of my shortcut with some velvet ruffle ribbon.
|Patterned Paper:||My Mind’s Eye Lost & Found ‘Christmas’ 6x6|
|Image:||The Graphics Fairy ‘Baby Jesus in Manger’|
|Embellishments:||K&Co. stickers ‘Christmas Cheer’, ‘Snow Globe’; floral picks; Webster’s Pages designer trim; Stickles ‘Platinum’, ‘Crystal’; Celebrate It mesh ribbon; Crystal Stickers pearls; Hug Snug seam binding ‘Ivory’|
|Tools:||Glossy Accents; hole punch; tweezers; 3M spray adhesive; hot glue|
|Misc:||Empty toilet paper tube|