- After embossing the reindeer, I added some small dots of Platinum Stickles to create a collar.
- The background needed just a little something, so I stamped a snowflake cluster in VersaMark and gave it a light spray of Perfect Pearl mist.
- "Believe" was stamped in Archival Coffee on a banner cut from My Mind's Eye 'All is Bright' 6x6 paper. That paper pad is soooo lovely that I've only been able to cut this one piece so far. It's okay to cut the "good" paper, it's okay to cut the "good" paper, it's okay to cut... I guess I just have to keep reminding myself of my own motto!!
- A strip of washi tape adds the only color...a lovely icy blue.
- I used a white gel pen to add a line of faux stitching below the washi tape border.
- Finally, a fluffy white seam binding bow accented with a small jingle bell finish things off.
Christmas Card Challenges: Week #4 - Jingle Bells
2 Sisters: Challenge #123 - Krafty Christmas
|Cardstock:||Papertrey Ink ‘Kraft’|
|Patterned Paper:||My Mind’s Eye ‘All is Bright’ 6x6|
|Stamps:||Tim Holtz Stamper’s Anonymous ‘Mini Holidays’|
|Inks:||Top Boss embossing ink; Archival ‘Coffee’; VersaMark; Adirondack paint dabber ‘Snow Cap’; Perfect Pearls Mist ‘Perfect Pearls’; Glaze gel pen ‘White’|
|Embellishments:||Zing embossing powder ‘Opaque White’; Hug Snug seam binding ‘Ivory’; jingle bell; crochet thread; Stickles ‘Platinum’|
|Tools:||Heat gun; TH tiny attacher, paper distresser|