- I printed the #1 Dad digi onto PTI Kraft cardstock and colored it using Distress Inks and a water pen.
- Next, I cut out the image, covered it in Versamark, and layered on several coats of Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (UTEE). Keep layering the UTEE until you get a nice smooth surface.
- After the UTEE is completely cool, I bent the image causing it to crack. I really liked the light lines the cracks made, so I did not distress them with ink.
- The plaid paper is from the scrap pile and looks a bit like a man's shirt...perfect background for our tie!
- Next, I just added some "stitching" with a black Micron pen and a few buttons.
Paper: PTI cardstock ‘Kraft’; scrap background paper
Image: #1 Dad digital stamp by Paper Squirrel
Inks: Distress Ink ‘Crushed Olive’, ‘Stormy Sky’, ‘Barn Door’; Versamark; Micron pen; Sharpie marker
Embellishments: UTEE; buttons; DMC embroidery thread #350
Tools: glue dots; ruler; heat gun