Monday, November 28, 2011

Berry Noel

Today's card is the first in a series of four that I made using My Mind's Eye "The Merry Days of Christmas" paper collection and Stampin' Up!'s "Peaceful Wishes" stamp set.  I've discovered that I like to make cards in sets using either the same papers and/or the same stamps.  It's a fun way to experiment and build upon your own creativity.  Inevitably when I'm making one card I think "hmm...wonder what it would have looked like if I had done "this" instead."  When you make sets, you can try "this" out on the next card.

This was the first card created and is the simplest of the set...great for when you're making multiples like with Christmas cards!


Supplies
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink ‘Kraft’; Stampin’ Up! ‘Confetti White’; DCWV
Pattern Paper: My Mind’s Eye The Merry Days of Christmas ‘Pajama Plaid’
Stamps: SU! ‘Peaceful Wishes’
Inks: SU! craft ‘Always Artichoke’; Distress Ink ‘Old Paper’; Glaze Pen ‘White’
Embellishments: grosgrain ribbon; lace ribbon; PTI rustic button twine; buttons; Distress Stickles ‘Fired Brick’

Tools: scallop scissors; Tim Holtz paper Distresser; Glossy Accents; foam ink blending tool

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!