Tuesday, June 21, 2011

On the Craft Table...

Oh, Summer, you are wrecking havoc on my crafting schedule...
This project has been in my head for months and it just hasn't completely made it's way out yet.  Some ideas just need to be "birthed"!  Here's a sneak peek:
My Muse!  Fabulous Graphic 45 "Bathing Beauties" paper.
How I love their papers...such vintage yumminess!!

A blurry peek at another lovely bathing beauty and a letter cut using my Cricut & SCAL,
embossed with a Tim Holtz Texture Fade, highlighted with Distress Ink and Perfect Pearls Mists.

Gee, look ANOTHER beach girl (this one from the Graphics Fairy)! 
Hmm, and real raffle tickets from a weekend crop last fall.

I'm sure by the ladies and the colors, you've guessed my theme!  Can't wait to share the finished project with you, but it's going to take some more laboring...

3 comments:

  1. These look great! I know it can be difficult to keep crafting during the summer. I've gotten behind, myself.
    Oh, well. having a heat wave generally sends me to the crafting table in the heat of the day! That'll happen before we know it!
    ;)
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the whole thing and I think I need some of this paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It must be summer related with all those bathing beauties! Happy summer to you. Tammy

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!