A Few Details:
· The Christmas patterned paper on each coaster is from Basic Grey, the rosettes were made from scraps in colors inspired by the background paper.
· I’m really loving the glitter ribbon I found at JoAnn Etc at the beginning of the season. It’s easy to adhere and doesn’t fray. I used every color I purchased on this banner, alternating colors of letters, rosettes, and ribbon on each coaster.
· The letters were cut using my Cricut and Sure-Cuts-A-Lot cutting program, inked, and glittered.
· At the bottom of each coaster, I added a jump ring and tied on a jingle bell with red and white baker’s twine from Papertrey Ink.
· Jump rings and baker’s twine also link the coaster panels together with chipboard asterisks separating the letters.
· I colored the asterisks with Tumbled Glass Distress Stain, sprayed them (and the coaster panels) with Pearl Perfect Pearls Mist, and added a starburst sequin and dot of Crystal Stickles to the centers.
· I also discovered that linking the asterisks from the center extensions made them spin and flip when hanging, so I moved the jump rings so that more of the asterisk was below the baker’s twine. However, I only had two chipboard asterisks and now had an extra hole punch in them. No worries, I just punched holes in all of the extensions and made it part of the design…gotta roll with it, right?!