Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Snow Elves

I had a few more cards to make to finish off my Christmas card list this year and decided to use some images from Crafty Secrets ”Merry Christmas” Creative Scraps…these cute little snow elves being the first.  The other requirement I gave myself was to use up my paper scraps. You know me, can’t be cutting into a new sheet of 12x12 for one little card!  J


Aren't they cute?  Stickles on the holly and berries and Rock Candy Distress Stickles on the "fur" of their outfits adds a bit of sparkle.

I am loving my new Fiskars scalloped circle punch!  It's just the right size for little sentiment labels like this one.  Again, I added some Stickles to the edge for some Christmas sparkle!


Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink ‘Spring Moss’ ; Stampin’ Up! ‘Ruby Red’
Pattern Paper: scraps
Image: Crafty Secrets ‘Merry Christmas Double Sided Creative Scraps’‘
Stamps: Stampin’ Up!
Inks: StazOn ‘Jet Black’; Distress Inks ‘Crushed Olive’, ‘Old Paper’
Embellishments: PTI baker’s twine; Hug Snug seam binding; Stickles ‘Lime Green’, ‘Xmas Red’; Distress Stickles ‘Rock Candy’
Tools: Fiskars scallop circle punch; Tim Holtz paper distresser; 3M foam tape

1 comment:

Your comments make my day!