Sunday, July 3, 2011

Challenge Entry: A Great Hat Tag

Woo-hoo, skating in under the wire on this one!  The weekend has been so beautiful, I just can't seem to get myself downstairs to the craft room while it's still light out...

I fell in love with this lady with the fabulous hat weeks ago at Digital Two for Tuesday and stashed it away for future use.  Well, Gingersnap Creations GC105:  Chestnut Theme Challenge - At the Mall was perfect for this fashionista!

Since time is short, no details tonight, but I think that great hat speaks pretty well for itself.  ;-)  And as usual, all my supplies are listed below.


Supplies:
Paper
: manila tag; PTI cardstock ‘Melon Berry’; scrap background paper
Image: lady in had from Digital Two for Tuesday
Inks: Distress Ink ‘Old Paper’, ‘Tattered Rose’; Martha Stewart craft markers
Embellishments: pearl stamen; lace ribbon; Darice paper flowers; PTI leaf ribbon; TH tissue tape ‘Nostalgic’; Martha Stewart fine glitter ‘Crystal’; Perfect Pearl Mist; ribbon

Tools: foam ink blending tool; glue dots; Glossy Accents; TH paper distresser; tweezers; 3M Super 77 spray adhesive

6 comments:

Your comments make my day!