Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cheers! Card

Is it Thursday already?!  I figured I better get in gear and post a card featuring last Friday's Martini digital stamp since there's only one more day for you all to snag it while it's free. 

With this card, I wanted to show the versatility of digital images by creating my own martini background paper. 

The Details:
  • To create the background, I simply copied and pasted several martini images in three different sizes. I then arranged them randomly using the Paint program that I'm fairly certain comes standard with any PC.  Printed on colored cardstock and there you have it...custom background paper.
  • For the central image, I printed a single large martini on the same color cardstock as the background.  This martini I cut out and colored, then mounted to the background with foam tape for some dimension.



Supplies:
Paper
: PTI cardstock ‘Kraft’; SU! cardstock ‘Old Olive’, ‘Basic Black’
Image: ‘Martini’ digital stamp by Paper Squirrel
Stamps: K&Co Amy Butler ‘Lotus Greeting’
Inks: StazOn ‘Jet Black’; Martha Stewart craft markers; SU! chalk pastels
Tools: foam tape

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!