- I started with the three words, since those would really dictate the rest of the tag. I recently snagged the 7 Gypsies "Disclaimer" stamp set from Crafty Steals. It is a HUGE set full of great phrases that will be particularly good for scrapbooking. When I saw the "Handle With Care", I immediately thought of a heart. You should always handle someone's heart with care...literally and figuratively! :-)
- The three papers limitation was a struggle at first, but then I realized that I would just have to use them more than once.
- I don't know why that teal button always photographs as blue! Really, it's teal and it matches, I swear!
- I layered the hearts and popped the red one up with some foam tape. For added dimension and sparkle, I edged the red heart in Black Diamond Stickles.
- The wings were stamped in SU! Going Gray and accented with Crystal Stickles
Paper: DCWV; K&Co.
Stamps: My Mind’s Eye Market Street ‘Adore’; Chatterbox ‘Eclectique’; 7 Gypsies ‘Disclaimer’
Inks: DI ‘Old Paper’, ‘Barn Door’, ‘Broken China’; StazOn ‘Jet Black’; SU! Craft ‘Real Red’; SU! Classic ‘Going Gray’; Encore Ultimate Metallic 'Gold', 'Silver'
Embellishments: clear embossing powder; Fiskars deckle scissors; Stickles ‘Crystal’, ‘Black Diamond’; buttons; SU! silver cord; black & white gingham ribbons; fibers; Celebrate It ribbon; SU! metal pieces
Tools: eyelet setting tools; heat gun; foam ink blending tool; embossing powder tray; foam tape; glue dots; TH paper distresser